Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vectorizing

Few words about my vectorizing job.

A man sent me an image with instractions about what he wants from me. I don't know the author of this image, but what I know, is that this image should be made for embroidering patch. For this purpose the image should be in vector format. There is my customer's image:

Hey, que honda, esse?

And then I put it in Illustrator and after a lot of hours, I created something like this (this time I used a bit lighter color scheme):

I'm surprized, they are still recognizable (if not - use your imagination)

And when I'm getting the money, everything transforms in that kind of colors:

It's not about drugs, it's about hormones ... fellows

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work and yes they are still recognizable. Image is very creative and also your vector art services work. Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete