Monday, April 6, 2015

London's Easter

I was at London for a few days. I fell in love with this city. Unfortunately the weather was bad there and I didn't have such money to live here in the future. But I have a theory, that creatives should live in most boring places in the world (like Luxembourg) and sometimes they should go to London kind of places.

My gains: head full with inspirations, a contact juggling ball from Oddballs, a Free Royal Tour and a Free Jack the Ripper Tour from freetouroflondon.com and a book from the local flea-market about the illustrator and writer Kate Greenaway:
Polly put the kettle on,
Polly put the kettle on,
Polly put the kettle on,
We'll all have tea.
Sukey take it off again,
Sukey take it off again,
Sukey take it off again,
They're all gone away.


that's how Easter in London looks, in my interpretation

And yeah, I became an illustrator a week ago, a ghost-illustrator. That means, I will never be credited in the picture book that I am making.. sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment